Exercise your mind & body!
Work out on walking routes in Henry Ford Museum and
Greenfield Village. Members walk for FREE!
Pick up FREE heart-healthy recipes inspired by Americans’
food heritage and traditions
(Available in Michigan Café and Taste of History restaurants. While supplies last.)
Stop by and visit the Oakwood tent in the Josephine Ford Plaza for a free blood pressure screening and car seat check!
• Target Family Days in Henry Ford Museum – Labor Day, September 2
• Motor Muster in Greenfield VIllage: June 15
• Ragtime Street Fair in Greenfield Village: July 20
• World Tournament of Historic Base Ball: August 10, 11
• Farmers Market: September 28 and October 5
• Member Appreciation Days: June 7-9 and Nov. 8-10
• Macy’s 2nd Mondays in Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum
Shop online now for merchandise to display your history enthusiasm.