Exercise your mind & body!
Work out on walking routes in Henry Ford Museum and
Greenfield Village. Members walk for FREE!
Pick up FREE heart-healthy recipes inspired by Americans’
food heritage and traditions
(Available in Michigan Café and Taste of History restaurants. While supplies last.)
Stop by and visit the Oakwood tent in the Josephine Ford Plaza for a free blood pressure screening and car seat check!
- National Get Outdoors Day/Member appreciation day- June 7
- Member Appreciation Day-June 8
- Motor Muster- June 14-15
- Ragtime Street Fair- July 12-13
- World Tournament of Historic Baseball- August 9-10
- Fall Flavors Famers Market- September 27 and October 4