Exercise your mind & body!
Work out on walking routes in Henry Ford Museum and
Greenfield Village. Members walk for FREE!
Pick up FREE heart-healthy recipes inspired by Americans’
food heritage and traditions
(Available in Michigan Café and Taste of History restaurants. While supplies last.)
Stop by and visit the Oakwood tent in the Josephine Ford Plaza for a free blood pressure screening and car seat check!
- Member Appreciation Days - June 5-7
- National Get Outdoors Day - June 13
- Motor Muster - June 20-21
- Ragtime Street Fair - July 11-12
- World Tournament of Historic Baseball - August 8-9
- Old Car Festival - September 12-13
- Fall Flavors Farmers Market - September 26 and October 3