in Greenfield Village
Special Event at Greenfield Village®
Mingle with merrymakers amid the smells of roasting chestnuts and warming bonfires and the sounds of carolers, fiddlers and bustling yuletide activity at Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village. One of the country’s premier holiday celebrations, Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village has been an annual tradition for countless visitors for more than 20 years.
Our 80 acres of living traditions etch America’s most heartwarming holiday experiences into your memories. Main Street brims with holiday goods, food and warm beverages. Historic home tours open the doors to centuries of favorite family traditions. Make our holiday story a cherished part of your own.
As we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’ve made a handful of program modifications, including the elimination of ice-skating, indoor caroling, the outdoor caroling finale with Santa, horse-drawn carriage rides and Model T rides. In addition, while we will continue to host our Supper with Santa dining package in A Taste of History, Holiday Nights Dinner Package at Eagle Tavern and Holiday Nights Happy Hour have been canceled.
We continue to be committed to creating a magical Holiday Nights experience for our members, friends and fans, and we hope you join us as we celebrate the 2020 holiday season.
2020 Ticket Prices
|General Admission (12+)||$25.50||$30.00|
|Children (4 & Under)||FREE||FREE|
Your experience includes
- FREE carousel rides
- Decorated homes and shops
- Holiday vignettes presented in period attire
- Carolers and live musical performances
- Holiday cooking demonstrations
- Skilled artisan demonstrations
- Santa and live reindeer
- Christmas trees and greens sale
Member VIP Experience
The best way to experience Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village is as a member of The Henry Ford. Members enjoy 15% off admission, pre-show entry at 6pm, and discounts on shopping and dining during the event. Plus, use your membership for free admission to the museum and village all year.
Limit of 25 tickets per membership because of limited capacity.
Holiday Nights Dining Experiences
Complement your Holiday Nights evening with an enhanced dining experience.
Supper with Santa Experience holiday magic during Supper with Santa at A Taste of History Restaurant for a Greenfield Village festive dinner that’s perfect for families with young children.
FAQsTo learn more about The Henry Ford’s general daytime operations, venue information and safety procedures, please click here.
Health + Safety:
- Do I need to wear a face mask?
- Yes, we continue to enforce the policy that all guests (age 2 and up) must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth during the admission process to Greenfield Village, in all indoor spaces and whenever a social distance of 6 feet or more cannot be kept between you and another party or staff member.
All face masks (whether disposable or reusable) must be made with at least two layers of breathable material, fully cover the nose and mouth and secure/extend under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face and be worn affixed by ties or straps around the head or behind the ears. Anything other than a traditional face mask worn as described above will not be accepted.*
Modified rain gear, hats or masks with flexible clear coverings and/or homemade face shields will not be accepted as a substitution for a face mask. (Wearing face shields and face masks together is permitted.)
*The Henry Ford is committed to accessibility for all guests and remains in compliance with the ADA in the use of face masks. If you or a member of your household has a medical condition or disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering, reasonable accommodations will be made for you. Please email us at email@example.com in advance of your visit to receive more information.
- Do I need to maintain social distancing guidelines?
- Yes! All members and guests visiting any venue or experience at The Henry Ford must abide by social distancing guidelines, keeping at least 6 feet away from staff and other guests/parties.
Floor decals that determine spacing will be placed throughout our venues to assist guests in areas where crowding or lines are expected. We ask that all guests abide by these spacing markers.
Please note that guests do not need to social distance within their own parties.
- What cleaning and sanitation efforts will be in place?
- An increased number of cleaning staff will be on-site to ensure that all surfaces, restrooms and restaurants are consistently disinfected. In addition, hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout each venue for guests to use.
- Is The Henry Ford implementing staff safety procedures?
- All staff members of The Henry Ford will be required to complete mandatory health screenings before arriving on-site for each shift. Staff who do not pass their health screening will not be permitted entry until they are declared fit to work by a licensed medical professional. For more information, view the THF Return-to-Work Guide for our full COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
- What modifications can I expect at Holiday Nights from previous years?
- To continue to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’ve made a handful of program modifications, most notably the elimination of ice-skating, indoor caroling, the outdoor caroling finale with Santa, horse-drawn carriage rides and Model T rides. In addition, Holiday Nights Dinner Package at Eagle Tavern and Holiday Nights Happy Hour have been canceled.
- Will the Weiser Railroad be open?
- The Weiser Railroad will be closed for the season during Holiday Nights, as in previous years.
- Will the carousel be open?
- Yes, the carousel will be open all evening and will be FREE to guests. Capacities will be closely monitored, and social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
- Will the playground be open?
- The playground will be closed for the season during Holiday Nights, as in previous years.
- Is there a time limit for my visit?
- We encourage guests to take advantage of all Holiday Nights has to offer until the event ends at 10 p.m.
- Will restrooms be open?
- Yes, all Greenfield Village restrooms will be open to the public and cleaned regularly. Please note that guests are required to wear face masks while using restrooms.
- Will on-site restaurants be open?
- A limited number of full-scale restaurants will be open, including A Taste of History and Mrs. Fischer's Southern Cooking, alongside pop-up dining experiences.
- Will on-site retail stores be open?
- Yes, the Greenfield Village Store, Liberty Craftworks Store and pop-up ornament shop will be open.
- Are wheelchairs available to rent?
- Yes, wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Motorized mobility scooters and children’s wagons will not be available to rent. Guests are welcome to bring their own scooter and wagons. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- Does The Henry Ford offer refunds or exchanges in the event of extreme weather conditions?
- Because of the event’s limited capacity, The Henry Ford does not provide refunds or exchanges on tickets once purchased. All Holiday Nights programming will occur in all-weather conditions, please dress accordingly as much of the programming occurs outdoors. The Henry Ford cancels programming only in the case of extreme weather. Please check for updates on our main Holiday Nights page online or by contacting our Contact Center at 313.982.6001.