Tickets & Hours
Packages & Promotions
Experience more, save more: Great values offering up to 30% in savings.See Details
Member today Member
|Ford Rouge Factory Tour||$15.25||$18.00||$16.25||$13.50|
|Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation™||FREE||$24.00||$22.00||$18.00|
|+ Museum Insider’s Tour||$12.75||$15||$15||$15|
|+ Unlimited Daily Ride Pass*||$13.50||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Giant Screen Experience||FREE||$10.00||$9.00||$7.50|
- Children age 2 and under that do not require their own seat are free to the Ford Rouge Factory Tour and the Giant Screen Experience.
- A $6.00 parking fee will be added to each online order during the checkout process. Members and Giant Screen Experience-only patrons will not be charged for parking.
- A $3.00 service fee will be added to orders placed over the phone over the phone and online.
Non-Production Dates For Dearborn Truck Assembly Line
Because production varies by vehicle demand, you may be touring the Dearborn Truck Plant when we are not building vehicles. Production hours are inconsistent, and The Henry Ford does not control when trucks are being produced. While we cannot guarantee you will see the assembly line in full operation, you will still be able to visit the assembly line area temporarily suspended in mid-operation.
We will not be building vehicles during daily breaks, shift changes, Sundays, holidays, and during the first week of July. Either way, the tour offers unique experiences with full walking access above the factory assembly area. Please remember the final assembly area is only one part of this five-part tour; all other parts of the tour remain unaffected.
The non-production dates for 2019 are:
- All Sundays
- December 24, 2018 - January 1, 2019
- January 21
- April 22
- May 25-27
- July - Dates TBD
- August 31 - September 2
- November 5
- November 11
- November 28-30
- December 23, 2019 - January 4, 2020
|Learn more about our other promotions|