Tickets & Hours
Packages & Promotions
Experience more, save more: Great values offering up to 30% in savings.See Details
Member today Member
|Ford Rouge Factory Tour||$15.25||$18.00||$16.25||$13.50|
|Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation™||FREE||$22.00||$20.00||$16.50|
|+ Museum Insider’s Tour||$12.75||$15||$15||$15|
|+ Unlimited Daily Ride Pass*||$13.50||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Giant Screen Experience||FREE||$10.00||$9.00||$7.50|
- Children age 2 and under that do not require their own seat are free to the Ford Rouge Factory Tour and the Giant Screen Experience.
- A $6.00 parking fee will be added to each online order during the checkout process. Members and Giant Screen Experience-only patrons will not be charged for parking.
- A $3.00 service fee will be added to orders placed over the phone over the phone and online.
Non-Production Dates For Dearborn Truck Assembly Line
Because production varies by vehicle demand, you may be touring the Dearborn Truck Plant when we are not building vehicles. Production hours are inconsistent, and The Henry Ford does not control when trucks are being produced. While we cannot guarantee you will see the assembly line in full operation, you will still be able to visit the assembly line area temporarily suspended in mid-operation.
We will not be building vehicles during daily breaks, shift changes, Sundays, holidays, and during the first two weeks of July. Either way, the tour offers unique experiences with full walking access above the factory assembly area. Please remember the final assembly area is only one part of this five-part tour; all other parts of the tour remain unaffected. The non-production dates for 2017 are:
- All Sundays
- January 1
- January 2
- January 16
- April 17
- July 3 - July 16 (Summer shutdown)
- November 10
- November 23 – 24
- December 24, 2017 - January 2, 2018 (Holiday shutdown)
|Learn more about our other promotions|