of Historic Base Ball®
Special Event at Greenfield Village®
- August 12-13, 2023
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: Walnut Grove in Greenfield Village
Free with Village admission.BUY TICKETS
It’s a championship like no other. Every summer, we commemorate Detroit’s 1867 World Base Ball Tournament with a gathering of teams that play one outstanding weekend of America’s game by the rules of 1867. It is unquestionably the nation’s greatest two-day exposition of historic base ball.
A Full Season of America’s Game
Learn more about our full season of historic base ball programming in Greenfield Village.
Your Experience Includes:
- Base ball played with uniforms, equipment and rules from 1867
- Live music from the Dodworth Saxhorn Band (featured in Ken Burns’ popular Baseball series for PBS)
- Visiting teams from throughout the Midwest
- Live commentary throughout the game by our umpire and scorekeeper
Free Admission for Members
Become a member for free admission to historic base ball games, plus free parking and special perks. Use your membership for free admission to the museum and village all year.
Parking is $9 per vehicle for nonmembers, free for members.
|General Admission (12-61)||Free||$38.00|
|Children (4 & Under)||Free||Free|
* Ticket prices are subject to change.