Members: To prepare for a safe and enjoyable visit, please see our Know Before You Go guide. We’re deeply grateful for your support, and we can’t wait to see you at The Henry Ford!
Tips for Visiting
- Make sure you have your picture ID to present any time you use your membership card. This ensures that no one else is using your card.
- Membership covers daily admission to Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation™, Greenfield Village® and traditional documentaries at our Giant Screen Experience. Discounts and early access to tickets for special programs including Salute to America, Hallowe’en and Holiday Nights.
- There’s no need to see a cashier before you enter the museum or village. Unless you need extra guest tickets or admission to the Ford Rouge Factory Tour or Giant Screen Experience tickets, you can take your ID and membership card straight to the entrance.
- If your membership includes the Village Ride Pass, there’s no limit to how many times you can ride the Weiser Railroad, Model T, 1931 Ford Model AA Bus, Herschell-Spillman Carousel and Horse-Drawn Omnibus. If you do not have a Ride Pass, discount daily Ride Pass wristbands can be purchased with your membership card.
- Want to avoid lines when picking up your Ride Pass wristbands? Head inside the village to the ride station cashier at the Model T Loading Dock or the carousel, where lines are typically shorter.
- Make sure to visit during Member Appreciation Days for extra perks, including double discounts on most retail items.
- Lost your membership card or left it at home? Our Guest Services team can help when you arrive.
- You’ll keep the same membership card and number when you renew. If you renew your membership at a different level, you will receive a new card.
- If you bought your membership in person and you’re buying tickets online for the first time, you will need to set up a password. Click “Create/Forgot Your Password” on the account sign-in page to do this, or call the Contact Center at 313.982.6001 for assistance.
- To buy event tickets, extra guest tickets, or any other admission tickets that your membership doesn’t cover, make sure to select “Member Tickets” on the purchasing portal to ensure you’ll get your discount. Sign in to your account first, and then select the date you plan to visit.
Tips for Staying Connected
- Be the first to hear what’s happening at The Henry Ford when you sign up for our eNewsletter.
- Get information delivered straight to your fingertips. Text JoinTHF to 36698 to receive text messages and alerts. Standard message and data rates apply.
- Follow @TheHenryFord on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.