Revel in the abundance and variety of Michigan's artisans, and take home a bounty from our favorite farmers and food suppliers. Local herbs, organic spices, heirloom seeds and handmade pastas complement handcrafted kitchen accessories, from brooms and autumn wreathes to recycled barnwood tables. Plus, mingle with members of Greenfield Village's Herb Society while you shop their traditional handcrafted creations.
Your experience includes
- Meet Farmers and Suppliers
- Locally Produced Foods
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Grain, Bread, Fresh Produce
- Michigan's Artisanal Food Masters
- Meat, Honey and More
- Handcrafted Creations from Greenfield Village's Herb Society
Parking is $6 per vehicle for non-members, free for members.
|General Admission (12-61)||Free||$33.00|
|Children (4 & Under)||Free||Free|
* Ticket prices are subject to change.