Towers of Tomorrow with Lego® Bricks
Be transported from the CN Tower in Toronto to Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, from China’s Shanghai Tower to New York’s famous landmarks, Empire State Building and Chrysler Building — and beyond. Explore a skyline of eye-popping 1:200 scale towers built with stunning architectural detail and accuracy by Ryan “The Brick Man” McNaught, one of 14 certified LEGO® professionals worldwide, using more than 1.5 tons of LEGO® bricks.
- Twenty of the world's most iconic towers from across the globe built at a 1:200 scale
- More than 1.5 tons of LEGO® bricks
- 200,000 loose LEGO® bricks to create your own Tower of Tomorrow
- Film interview with certified LEGO® professional Ryan McNaught for an in-depth look at the excitement and challenges of the exhibition
Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
|General Admission (12-61)||Free||$24.00|
|Children (4 & Under)||Free||Free|
* Ticket prices are subject to change.
Presented by The Henry Ford. Towers of Tomorrow with LEGO® Bricks is a traveling exhibition from Sydney Living Museums and toured internationally by Flying Fish.
Photo © James Horan for Sydney Living Museums.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website. ©2019 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved.